North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
All Hosted Events
Traitors, Spies, & Heroes: Loyalist Espionage, US Rev'n
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 - Sun, 28 Feb
N. Lanark Historical Society talk: Jennifer DeBruin presents "Traitors, Spies, & Heroes: Loyalist Espionage during the American Revolution". Email email@example.com or call 613-257-8503 for link.
North Lanark Regional Museum
, contact for link
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox