North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!