North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Katherine Muir Miller — Falling in Love with Art
- Winterwords Café #3 Keep Calm and Write On
- More Fun, Less Stuff
- Living on Earth as ifWe Want to Stay: A Discussion with Mike Nickerson
- The John Muir Trust MMLT Presents John Muir’s Legacy in the Land of his Birth
- We All Belong — Mississippi Mills
- Reimagining Maple An Interview with Shirley Fulton-Deugo
- Tackling Menstrual Inequality —One Tampon at a Time
- Step Out of the River
- The Ground Beneath Our Feet