North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Feb 12 - 26 Back Forty Outdoor Saturdays
Feb 15 Breakfast with Soul
Feb 19 - 20 Frost & Fire Winter Festival
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens