Ottawa Valley Button Club - Ottawa ON
Sue Dickout 613-831-3960
The Ottawa Valley Button Club is a small group of people with a passion for clothing buttons. Learn about, preserving and displaying buttons is part of the joy of collecting buttons. It will take you on a fascinating discovery journey that can involve history, art, fashion, socio-economics, workmanship and production. The Ottawa Valley Button Club offers a relaxed and non-competitive opportunity to get to know others with similar interests, to swap buttons and button stories, and, to network with those in other button clubs. Members collect a variety of buttons from antique, to military to modern. Monthly meetings, organized trips to button shows.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day