Ottawa Valley Button Club - Ottawa ON
Sue Dickout 613-831-3960
The Ottawa Valley Button Club is a small group of people with a passion for clothing buttons. Learn about, preserving and displaying buttons is part of the joy of collecting buttons. It will take you on a fascinating discovery journey that can involve history, art, fashion, socio-economics, workmanship and production. The Ottawa Valley Button Club offers a relaxed and non-competitive opportunity to get to know others with similar interests, to swap buttons and button stories, and, to network with those in other button clubs. Members collect a variety of buttons from antique, to military to modern. Monthly meetings, organized trips to button shows.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 24 Al Lerman
Sep 25 John Wilberforce
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?