Hy-Liners Linedancing - Ottawa Valley ON
Listing Contact: 613-623-0976 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple locations Ottawa Valley ON
The Hy-Liners are active in several local communities by giving volunteer performances, e.g. at hospitals, seniors' residences, and nursing homes; also, they entertain at benefits events and other fundraisers throughout the year.
Prospective participants may pre-register with Hyacinth Chatterton by telephone or by e-mail.
Many of the following genres of music are used today in linedancing: Zumba, Western-swing, Waltz, Swing, Samba, Salsa, Rhumba, Reggae, Night-Club, Mambo, Jive, Jazz,
Gangnam-Style, Fox-Trot, Disco, Country, Cha-Cha, Celtic, Calypso, Bachata, and other modern trends.
In addition to the above varieties, linedancing is no longer restricted to being performed in lines only; many are presented in circles, contra-formations, diamonds, interactive - groupings, squares, and other patterns.
6 Locations: Almonte Community Centre; Almonte Old Town Hall; Nick Smith Centre (Arnprior); Carambeck Community Centre (Carleton Place); Stewart Community Centre (Pakenham); Darling-White Lake Community Centre (White Lake).
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day