Margaret Morris Method of Dance - Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Margaret Morris Method of Dance is now well into its fourth year in the Mississippi Mills area. This unique system of exercise, dance and contemporary movement is designed for all ages & abilities. With classes for toddlers, pre-school, older children & adults, we know we have a class for you! New this year, daytime classes in Almonte, including an Adult Class and a Parent & Tots class!
Seasonal workshops for children & adults are held locally throughout the year, and our Summer Dance Camp runs annually in Peterborough with other MMM Dancers from Ontario, Canada and the UK.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please give us a call - we'd love to meet you!
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day