Margaret Morris Method of Dance - Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Margaret Morris Method of Dance is now well into its fourth year in the Mississippi Mills area. This unique system of exercise, dance and contemporary movement is designed for all ages & abilities. With classes for toddlers, pre-school, older children & adults, we know we have a class for you! New this year, daytime classes in Almonte, including an Adult Class and a Parent & Tots class!
Seasonal workshops for children & adults are held locally throughout the year, and our Summer Dance Camp runs annually in Peterborough with other MMM Dancers from Ontario, Canada and the UK.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please give us a call - we'd love to meet you!
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn