Two Rivers Food Hub - Smiths Falls ON
361 Queen St. Unit 5000 Smiths Falls ON K7A 0A6
Founded in 2014, the TRFH is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to making local fresh food available to everyone, supporting local producers and creating local food security.
The Food Hub is setting up for full production with three commercial kitchens in addition to vegetable processing and storage facilities. There are shelves to build, equipment to move, scrubbing to do, and lots of camaraderie to be had. Come out and put some elbow grease into supporting fresh local food.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day