Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!