Ottawa Valley Midwives - Carleton Place ON
Active Living - Health & Wellness
1-1 Costello Drive Carleton Place ON K7C 0B4
Ottawa Valley Midwives provides care to healthy low-risk women and their families throughout pregnancy, child birth and the immediate postpartum period. You can access midwifery care with our clinic if you live in West Ottawa, Lanark County, parts of Refrew County and parts of Leeds-North Grenville County. Contact the clinic if you are unsure whether you fall within our catchment area.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!