Almonte Curling Club - Almonte ON
160 Bridge Street PO Box 309 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Curling has been an integral part of the lives of the residents of the Mississippi Mills area for over 150 years. The Almonte Curling Club was established in 1855, and is the eighth oldest curling club in North America. The original club building on Brae Street was destroyed in a fire in 1971. The current four-sheet facility attached to the Almonte Arena at 160 Bridge Street opened in 1989.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing