Perth & District Horticultural Society - Perth ON
P.O. Box 494 Perth ON K7H 3G1
The Society includes beginners and experienced gardeners alike. The group meets regularly to learn about what grows best in the Perth area and to share knowledge about all aspects of gardening. Membership is 150+ strong and consists of several Master Gardeners of Lanark County as well as several accredited Flower Judges. Monthly meetings feature knowledgeable speakers on a wide variety of topics. Active in the community, the Society also operates a Junior Gardeners Program.
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action