Owl Café & Meeting Place - Carleton Place ON
Suzanne Ford, director of autism services, 613-266-3205 or email@example.com for booking information and rates.
135 Bridge Street Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Owl Café and Meeting Place program, delivered by Autism Works Carleton Place, is a unique social enterprise on Bridge Street.
The café provides opportunities for young people with ASD to acquire employment skills and work experience that can transfer to other community-based employment. The local community will enjoy fresh brewed coffee from Equator Coffee, fresh-baked treats from Big Rigs Bakery, along with other snacks, soups and sandwiches from the Owl Café. The café operates Monday to Saturday.
Owl Cafe also offers professional and creative spaces that are ideal for private meetings, workshops, and presentation.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day