Algonquin Ensemble - Almonte
The Algonquin Ensemble writes & performs music inspired by great Canadian art. The members of The Algonquin Ensemble are: Kathryn Briggs, piano; John Geggie, double bass; Lisa Moody, viola; Laura Nerenberg, violin; Margaret Maria, cello & Terry Tufts, Manzer Palette and assorted fretted instruments. The group is an eclectic mix, merging classical, folk and jazz backgrounds into a magnificent tapestry of musical landscapes.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
Oct 3 Scott & Kate Live!
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?