Childhaven International - Caleton Place Chapter - Carleton Place
Inspired by the ideals and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, Child Haven International is a registered not for profit charity founded in 1985. They assist children and women in developing countries, who are in need of food, education, health care, shelter and clothing, emotional and moral support.
Mississippi Masala Child Haven Fundraiser on November November 2019
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing