Child Haven International - Carleton Place Chapter - Carleton Place
Inspired by the ideals and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, Child Haven International is a registered not for profit charity founded in 1985. They assist children and women in developing countries, who are in need of food, education, health care, shelter and clothing, emotional and moral support.
Mississippi Masala Child Haven Fundraiser on November November 2019
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
Oct 31 Eric Uren
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala