Town Singers - Carleton Place
The Town Singers of Carleton Place, Ontario, was established in 2007. The group is a non-auditioned four-part choir ranging from 50 to 90 voices. Their season runs from September to June, with performances in December and June. A smaller group performs at various community functions and events.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing