Artizen Kombuhca - Perth
12 Gore Street East Perth K7H 1H5
Artizen Kombucha produces a refreshing beverage made with the finest ingredients in Perth, ON. Run by Dasha Smolentseva and Sebastien Armand, this is a family business that's rooted in the local community. Artizen Brewery opened its doors on March 9, 2019 downtown heritage Perth.
Artizen Kombucha is available on tap and in bottles in Ottawa, Toronto and many towns in between in Ontario.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn