Rural Root Theatre Company - Constance Bay
262 Len Purcell Drve Constance Bay K0A 3M0
In March 2005, a small group of enthusiastic theatre buffs met at the Kinburn Community Centre to discuss the possibility of starting a dramatic arts community theatre in West Carleton. The group was convinced that the interest and energy were present in the community. The original core group quickly found a response in the community. Characters were auditioned and cast for three varying dramatic pieces were quickly approved. The initial core of dedicated drama buffs found themselves expanding.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day