Rural Root Theatre Company - Constance Bay
262 Len Purcell Drve Constance Bay K0A 3M0
In March 2005, a small group of enthusiastic theatre buffs met at the Kinburn Community Centre to discuss the possibility of starting a dramatic arts community theatre in West Carleton. The group was convinced that the interest and energy were present in the community. The original core group quickly found a response in the community. Characters were auditioned and cast for three varying dramatic pieces were quickly approved. The initial core of dedicated drama buffs found themselves expanding.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 24 Al Lerman
Sep 25 John Wilberforce
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?