Rural Root Theatre Company - Constance Bay
262 Len Purcell Drve Constance Bay K0A 3M0
In March 2005, a small group of enthusiastic theatre buffs met at the Kinburn Community Centre to discuss the possibility of starting a dramatic arts community theatre in West Carleton. The group was convinced that the interest and energy were present in the community. The original core group quickly found a response in the community. Characters were auditioned and cast for three varying dramatic pieces were quickly approved. The initial core of dedicated drama buffs found themselves expanding.
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Kaija Savinainen —A Brush with a Gifted Environmental Activist
- Interested in Writing? Check Out Winterwords Online Events!
- Artistic Excellence in our Area
- Build a Birdhouse!
- Happy Hiking: an Interview with Vickie Walsh
- The Last Generation: to Act on Climate Change
- Hedgerow (where the domestic and the wild mix and mingle)
- Finding Joy in Lockdown
- Back to Better in the Valley
- Dear Little One