CP&B Historical Society - Carleton Place
The Carleton Place & Beckwith Historical Society aims to bring together those interested in the area's diverse historical heritage, to research, codify, retain, preserve & present historical data pertaining to the region. They operate the CP&B Heritage Museum.
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 25 The Michael Moore Project
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading