CALL - Climate Network Lanark - Lanark County & Smiths Falls
All Hosted Events
Lanark Youth for Climate Action Mtg
Tue, 06 Apr 2021 - Tue, 01 Jun (each Tue)
Time: 3:00PM - 16:30
The Lanark Youth for Climate Action group meets on the 1st Tues/mo, 3-4:30pm via Zoom. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org. New youth members age 13+ are always welcome. To register, ask questions, or if you need access to a computer for the meeting, email or call 613-698-9343.
CALL - Climate Network Lanark
, contact for link
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!