Mississippi Valley Field Naturalists - Almonte
Almonte K0A 1A0
MVFN is an active field naturalist club founded in 1988 to increase public interest, knowledge, understanding, appreciation, and respect for the natural world. They are committed to increasing the knowledge and awareness of local species and their habitat, and of the importance of conservation, and offer many activities, from monthly natural history talks, nature walks, field trips, canoe/kayak outings, citizen science and opportunities to explore many fascinating aspects of our natural world. The club is run entirely by volunteers, from the Board of Directors, to leaders of outings, refreshment and audiovisual duty at nature talks/presentations, vital communication on activities and projects, and labour for habitat and trail creation projects.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
Jul 7 Joel Plaskett
Jul 7 Jay Smith
Jul 7 The Tempest
Jul 8 Sean Pinchin
Jul 9 Book Signing: Rod Carley
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds