Katherine Muir Miller Gallery - Perth
22 Gore St. E. Perth K7H 1H5
The gallery showcases Katherine Muir Miller’s collection, as well as representing other artists and artisans. The gallery offers free consultation services for clients as well as a “Bring My Art to You” service where desired paintings being considered are brought to your home or office so that you can ensure that they are the right fit.
Katherine’s fascination with colour is a driving force in her paintings. Her connection with nature and extraordinary sense of vibrant colour in her beloved Canadian landscapes, are reflected in her bold, colourful, playful interpretations on canvas. Her pieces capture memories of cross-Canada travel. Vintage elegance can be seen in her impressionistic realism pieces of recognizable landscapes.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
May 24 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
May 26 Greg Ball
May 27 - 28 Carole King/James Taylor Tribute Dinner+Show
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn