Perth Citizen's Band - Perth
The Perth Citizens’ Band is the longest continuous running Town Band in Canada dating back to 1852.
If you have basic music reading skills and want to play an instrument, they invite you to join them. Don’t have an instrument? They may have one for you! There are no dues or costs to members. Practices are Tuesdays, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Perth Town Hall, 80 Gore Street East, 2nd Floor, Band Room, up the stairs from the east side door.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn