Downtown Perth - Perth
Gore St. E. Perth K7H 1H6
The merchants/businesses of Downtown Heritage Perth invite you to experience a shopping destination with a difference just 40 minutes southwest of Ottawa. You will find over 70 shops, boutiques, specialty stores and restaurants, mainly owned and operated by a small business. Nearby you can walk, picnic, and sometimes hear live music in the beautiful Stewart Park.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
Jul 2 - 3 Almonte Celtfest
Jul 2 - 3 Rideau Lakes Studio Tour
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds