Last Duel Park - Perth
22 Craig St. Perth K7H 1X8
Located just off Hwy. #43 on the Tay River, Last Duel Park is aptly named after the last and most infamous duel in Upper Canada, when Messrs. Lyon and Wilson battled over the honour of Miss Elizabeth Hughes. Now a peaceful, natural retreat, Last Duel Park consists of 27 acres with such features as public washrooms in the Gatehouse, public docks and boat launch, a picnic area and shelter. It’s the home of the Wendy Laut Ribbon of Life walking trail, and also several community events which take place here every year. Across from the docks you’ll see the Old Burying Grounds, which many people find useful for genealogical tours. The Burying Grounds is the resting place of William Lyon and many of Perth’s founding fathers.
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 7 Matt Dickson
Dec 9 Brock Zeman
Dec 10 - 11 Young Petty Stones Dinner+Show
Dec 10 - 18 Sketchy Santa: Holiday Shorts
Dec 11 Holiday Open House
Dec 11 Meet the Grinch
Dec 11 - 12 See Santa Outdoors
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- “Winter Wonderland” Festival in Carleton Place
- Peggy Schenk — She’s A Sketch!
- A Memorable Christmas for Women in Need
- Nothing Sketchy About It —Get Thee to the Theatre!
- Folkus is Back! Full Season of Concerts Planned for 2022
- ABBA Revisited —The Christmas Show
- The Art of Gift at Strévé
- Giving a Gift to Last Support MMLT and Preserve our Future
- A Tale of Two Tales