Mississippi Golf Club - Appleton
341 Wilson St. Appleton K0A 1A0
The scenic Mississippi River that flows through and around the member-owned Mississippi Golf Club serves as a backdrop to the century-old trees & manicured gardens, making it one of the most picturesque & enjoyable golf courses in the Ottawa area. Their full modern clubhouse includes a new bar, large dining room & new 2000 sq. ft. terrace overlooking the scenic 18th green and Mississippi River.
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 7 Matt Dickson
Dec 9 Brock Zeman
Dec 10 - 11 Young Petty Stones Dinner+Show
Dec 10 - 18 Sketchy Santa: Holiday Shorts
Dec 11 Holiday Open House
Dec 11 Meet the Grinch
Dec 11 - 12 See Santa Outdoors
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- “Winter Wonderland” Festival in Carleton Place
- Peggy Schenk — She’s A Sketch!
- A Memorable Christmas for Women in Need
- Nothing Sketchy About It —Get Thee to the Theatre!
- Folkus is Back! Full Season of Concerts Planned for 2022
- ABBA Revisited —The Christmas Show
- The Art of Gift at Strévé
- Giving a Gift to Last Support MMLT and Preserve our Future
- A Tale of Two Tales