Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun 23 - Jul 30 Exhibition: William Liao
Jul 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 6 - 27 Nolan Hubbard
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Jul 29 - 30 Miss Emily w/opener Frank Ryan
Aug 2 The Co-conspirators
- Danielle Barabé-Bussières: Nature/Wildlife Photographer
- Red TrilliumStudio Tour, July 3 & 4
- Almonte Celtfest is Turning 25!
- Pleasure in the Small Things Part 3 of the Clothesline Saga
- MidSummer Herbfest A Virtual Celebration of Healthy Living
- Music at Daisy Dell Farm
- Three Artistic Outings in the Valley
- “Ditch ‘Settlers' — Use ‘Neighbours'” An Interview with Tony Belcourt
- Radiothon To Support Local Land Trust
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale