Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet. Last updated: February 2020.
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience