Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet..
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Jan 22 - Feb 5 Eric Uren
Feb 2 Gerald McGrath
Feb 3 John Wilberforce
Feb 9 Mellow Lily
Feb 12 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Feb 16 Matt Dickson
- Carolyne Buchanan — Every Day’s a Dog Day
- Welcome Back the Birds
- January 28: Jim Bryson, the Piano, and Friends
- Karen & Co. A Celebration of Art at the Textile Museum
- MERA PresentsWonderful Winter Activities
- The Time In-Between
- Jeff Mills — A Visionary and a Doer
- Men’s Shed Unveils Memorial Plaque
- Excellent Start, Lanark County! First in Canada to Declare Intimate Partner Violence an Epidemic
- Men’s Role in Stopping Violence — For All