NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 Eric Uren
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update