Carleton Place Canoe Club - Carleton Place ON
To rent, please contact Steph Scollan at email@example.com or 613-257-1690.
179 John St. Carleton Place ON K7C 3P3
Located on the shores of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Ottawa Valley, the club has been in existence since 1893 and has provided the youth and general public of the area a great source of recreation and/or competitive racing for over a century.
The upper portion of the club is divided into a large main hall (with stage), the David G. Findlay boardroom and a functioning kitchen. The main hall has seating capacity slightly over 200 and is used throughout the year for one-time rentals such as wedding receptions etc., as well as multi-time rentals which include a Tai Kwon Do club, Seniors' fitness club, Yoga and ballroom dancing (among others).
Programs include winter training, Dragon Boat racing, summer camps for children and more.
All Hosted Events
Arts CP Fine Art Show & Sale **NEW DATE: May 29-30**
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sun, 30 May
Time: 10:00AM - 16:30
May 29-30, 10am-4:30pm. 22 juried artists. Masks mandatory, social distancing, sign-in for contact tracing and eligibility for gift basket. See their ad in our the April Humm for a coupon!
Arts Carleton Place
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience