Carleton Place Canoe Club - Carleton Place ON
To rent, please contact Steph Scollan at email@example.com or 613-257-1690.
179 John St. Carleton Place ON K7C 3P3
Located on the shores of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Ottawa Valley, the club has been in existence since 1893 and has provided the youth and general public of the area a great source of recreation and/or competitive racing for over a century.
The upper portion of the club is divided into a large main hall (with stage), the David G. Findlay boardroom and a functioning kitchen. The main hall has seating capacity slightly over 200 and is used throughout the year for one-time rentals such as wedding receptions etc., as well as multi-time rentals which include a Tai Kwon Do club, Seniors' fitness club, Yoga and ballroom dancing (among others).
Programs include winter training, Dragon Boat racing, summer camps for children and more.
Jul 4 - Sep 30 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 30 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 18 - 25 Live Music
Sep 21 - 27 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 24 Nolan Hubbard
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Sep 25 - 26 Delta Harvest Festival
- Take Back the Night 2021!
- Auni Milne —Not Millinery, But Hang onto Your Hat!
- 26th Annual Fibrefest
- MERA is Alive and Well!
- 5 Wednesdays — the Harvest Edition September Concerts in Augusta Street Park
- Carleton Place Fine Art Show & Sale
- OUTERBRIDGE: Rekindling the Magic
- Back to the Land Outdoor Learning in the Valley
- Metal Forming Techniques Workshop
- North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour