Carleton Place Canoe Club - Carleton Place ON
To rent, please contact Steph Scollan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-257-1690.
179 John St. Carleton Place ON K7C 3P3
Located on the shores of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Ottawa Valley, the club has been in existence since 1893 and has provided the youth and general public of the area a great source of recreation and/or competitive racing for over a century.
The upper portion of the club is divided into a large main hall (with stage), the David G. Findlay boardroom and a functioning kitchen. The main hall has seating capacity slightly over 200 and is used throughout the year for one-time rentals such as wedding receptions etc., as well as multi-time rentals which include a Tai Kwon Do club, Seniors' fitness club, Yoga and ballroom dancing (among others).
Programs include winter training, Dragon Boat racing, summer camps for children and more.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!