Classic Theatre Festival - Perth ON
By mail: PO Box 2121, 57 Foster St., Perth, ON, K7H 1R0
54 Beckwith St. E. Perth ON K7H 1B6
Ottawa Valley's professional summer theatre, presents classics from the golden age of Broadway and London Stage. 2015 summer season features Neil Simon’s comedy Barefoot in the Park, and Frederick Knott's thriller Wait Until Dark, plus ghost walk and historic walking tour. Opportunities include ushering, operating concessions, set construction, painting, billeting, and community outreach. A great opportunity to work with some of Canada's top theatre professionals.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience