Community Home Support - Lanark County - Lanark County ON
Perth 267–6400, Smiths Falls 283–6745, Lanark 259–5412, Carleton Place 253–0733, Pakenham 624–5647
Lanark County ON
Community Home Support - Lanark County provides support services to seniors, adults with physical disabilities, people living with a life-limiting illness and the dying to help them continue to reside in their own homes and remain a vital part of their community. Volunteers are needed. Drivers receive a tax-free reimbursement.
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 8 Henry Norwood
Aug 9 David James Allen
Aug 10 Cam Wyatt
Aug 12 Greg Ball & Joe Carscallen
- Chris Lemaire — Powerful Art
- A Dramatic Turn of Events for Live Theatre!
- Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Scavenger Hunt Returns on August 28
- Go Play Outdoors! An Interview with Summer Theatre Smiths Falls
- Get Your Art Fix in the Valley!
- Magic Returns to Smiths Falls! OUTERBRIDGE – Clockwork Mysteries Shows Start on August 6
- A.D. Redux — Almonte Art Crawl & Show
- Merrickville Festivalof the Arts
- Artist and Studio Tour in Perth
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted through Art and Fashion