Community Home Support - Lanark County - Lanark County ON
Perth 267–6400, Smiths Falls 283–6745, Lanark 259–5412, Carleton Place 253–0733, Pakenham 624–5647
Lanark County ON
Community Home Support - Lanark County provides support services to seniors, adults with physical disabilities, people living with a life-limiting illness and the dying to help them continue to reside in their own homes and remain a vital part of their community. Volunteers are needed. Drivers receive a tax-free reimbursement.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience