Dignity House Hospice - Perth ON
McMartin House 125 Gore Street East Perth ON K7H 1J6
Dignity House Hospice operates a palliative care day hospice program every Monday in Perth. They are seeking volunteers to help in the kitchen one Monday a month or to share time and talents with our clients either as palliative care volunteers (free training provided) or by assisting with activities or entertainment.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience