ECOTAY Education Centre - Perth ON
942 Upper Scotch Line crnr Menzies Munro Side Rd. Perth ON K7H 3C5
A beautiful rural gathering place set amongst three restored barns, terraced landscapes and a trail to the Tay River. Host to conferences, workshops and special events that explore art, history, music and nature.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience