Fulton’s Sugar Bush & Maple Shop - Pakenham
#291, 6th Concession Road RR #1 Pakenham K0A 2X0
400 forested acres nestled between the picturesque towns of Almonte and Pakenham, Fulton's is one of the best-loved and -known sugar camps in Lanark County. Seasonal hours. Trails to walk, play structure, and everything maple!
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!