Pakenham General Store - Pakenham ON
2524 County Rd 29 Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
Enjoy a walk back in time when you visit this general store and bakery. Originally built in 1840, the store in the heart of Pakenham still maintains its charm with wood floors, original wooden counters and antiques used by the original owners. Upstairs is a gift boutique and art gallery.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience