Good Food Company - Carleton Place ON
31 Bridge Street Carleton Place ON K7C 2V2
Located in the old Mac Williams’ Pharmacy building in historic downtown Carleton Place, this cozy cafe has been serving up seasonally-inspired, homemade fare since 1997. Gluten free options. Breakfast, brunch and lunch. Available for private dinner parties.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience