Home Hospice North Lanark - Almonte
P.O. Box 787 Almonte K0A 1A0
Hub Hospice North Lanark (previously Hub Hospice Palliative Care) seeks to ensure that individuals and their caregivers are well supported through the end-of-life experience; and that, where possible and when the individual so wishes, is able to die at home. They believe that palliative support of those dying, and their caregivers, is an integral part of a healthy community life.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience