Mississippi Mudds Theatre Group - Carleton Place ON
P.O. Box 224 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P3
Founded in 1973, "The Mudds" is an active amateur theatre group in Carleton Place. The acronym MUDDS tells of their mission to bring Music, Dance, Drama on Stage in the community. General and youth theatre; known for musical reviews and family musicals. Volunteering opportunities back-stage and onstage.
Another season of live theatre in Carleton Place is well underway with plans for two more well-loved and well-known musical productions to take us through the winter and into the spring of 2015. Opening February 20, our Youth Theatre branch presents The Wizard of Oz Young Performers Edition. And on April 24 we present our full production of Once Upon A Mattress: a hilarious, romantic and melodic spin on the familiar fairy tale of the Princess and the Pea.
Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place! February 2020
The Mudds’ CP200+ Time to Remember October 2019
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 4 Books and Beverages
Apr 9 - May 31 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Apr 14 Harrison Kennedy
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall