Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority - Carleton Place ON
10970 Hwy. 7 Carleton Place ON
As the government body appointed to manage the Mississippi Valley watershed, MVCA aims to balance the needs of local residents with the needs of the environment to protect things you like safe drinking water, local ecosystems, residents' property, and a healthy economic framework based on recreational tourism. The Authority also manages a number of popular conservation spots.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience