Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 3 Mellow Lily
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update