Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
All Hosted Events
Kintail Country Christmas
Sat, 16 Dec 2023 - Sat, 16 Dec
Time: 12:00PM - 8:00pm
Wagon rides, outdoor activities, Santa Claus & more.
Mill of Kintail Conservation Area
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!