Mississippi Valley Textile Museum - Almonte ON
3 Rosamond St. E Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located in the annex of the former Rosamond Woolen Company in Almonte, exhibitions range from early mill history and period mill equipment to cottage industry and eclectic modern fibre art exhibitions. The multi-purpose room (available for rental) features a large sink and can accommodate up to ten folding tables (provided), making it an ideal space for art and craft workshops and classes. It is equipped with a high-definition projector and drop-down screen for presentations, video and wifi access, as well as a podium, and it can seat up to 50 people. The MVTM is seeking volunteers to assist in historical research, to greet visitors and give tours, run educational programs, work on displays and exhibits, work with artifacts, help out at special events, and more!
Dec 1 Light Up The Night
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays