Friends of Murphys Point Park
This group works to enhance natural heritage education about Murphys Point Provincial Park by increasing awareness and providing education about the park’s history, geology, archaeology, culture and natural resources. We are always looking for volunteers for educational programs, special events, fundraising, social media communications and Board of Director positions. We can train you - and it’s fun!
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience