Peches & Poivre from sweet to savory - Almonte ON
89 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Peches & Poivre is an old-fashioned general store and modern food emporium rolled into one. Savoury and sweet offerings, special beverage lines, local cheeses, tea and coffee, table linens, housewares, kitchen gadgets and more.
Ottawa Valley gift baskets and artisanal cheese from the Valley and beyond are among the store's specialisms.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
May 26 - Jul 2 Exhibition: Gayle Kells' Rooted in Time
Jun 18 - 27 Art in the Garden
Jun 19 - Jul 4 Abstract & Landscape art show
Jul 3 - 4 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
- Frank Sammut —Fine Wood Working
- Warden Proclaims June as PRIDE Month
- Seeds(or, Tiny Bodies with a Determined Will to Flourish)
- Rural Root’s Comedic Double-Feature
- Pop Up Summer Theatre
- Gayle Kells:Rooted in Time
- Art in the Garden 2021 Event Allows for Social Distancing
- Destination: Downtown Smiths Falls
- Abstract + Landscape An Interview with Sarah Moffat
- Invasive Perennials — Buyer Beware!