Perth Civitan Club & Hall - Perth ON
6787 County Rd 43 Perth ON K7H 1B0
The Perth Civitan Club was established in 1945 and today has more than 110 members. This community organization fundraises for and hosts a wide variety of activities.
The hall, available for rental, has multimedia capability and audio systems suitable for a business meeting or a celebration, and offers a full in-house catering service and licensed bar.
Dec 1 Light Up The Night
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays