Perth Regional Heritage Fair Committee - Perth ON
Perth ON K7H
This committee sponsors history fairs in the schools throughout Lanark County, culminating in a Regional Fair at the Perth Legion on Thursday, May 22, 2014. The committee welcomes volunteers to help in the planning and organization of the day, as well as the judging of individual projects and various other volunteer activities on the actual day of the Fair.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience